Halloween is just around the corner and if you haven’t decorated your house yet, are still looking recipes for your party, or the best festivities happening around the Belfast area then we have got you sorted!
Halloween decoration and costumesThe Range
has tons of adult and children's Halloween costumes for you to choose from. They also have a wide range of Halloween decoration that you can either order online or pick up from their Connswater location here in Belfast. The Fancy Dress
Costume Shop located close to the city centre has great children and adult Halloween costumes, along with face paint, wigs and Halloween accessories that will complete your overall Halloween look!
Halloween events around Belfast
Belfast's annual Halloween Monster Mash
in the Titanic Quarter will be happening on Wednesday the 31st. Everyone is encouraged to wear their Halloween costumes. There will be tons of workshops, craft tables, scary rides, music and of course CANDY! Fireworks are aimed to start at 8 pm.
For adults and teens looking for something a bit more ...scary, Fright Night- The Jungle
is on from the 19th of October till the 3rd of Nov. Located out in Moneymore, in the middle of nowhere, you will be in for the scare of your life!
- Instead of using a real candle in your pumpkin, use a battery operated candlelight
- Have your children wear glow in the dark necklaces or carry a flashlight so that drivers can see them
- Turn stockings with runs into spider-webbing
- Turn cardboard boxes into tombstones
- Decorate a bucket or pillowcase and use that as your Trick-or-Treat bag
- Make sure to go through with your children how to safe during Halloween